Thursday, April 09, 2009


Well it was supposed to be warmer yesterday, overnight and today. It made it into the 50's yesterday but this morning it is 29...burrrr. Supposed to get to 60 today so we shall see.
I have to get my left over craft items from S.Lawn today. Then drop some bags of clothing off at Goodwill. I cleaned out my closet yesterday getting all my old school clothes out of there. I figure I won't use them ever again so why hang on to them. If for some reason I go back to work, I will get new. :) I think I have 3 large bags...yikes.
Need to clean out my car this weekend. Picking up Mert and Bill from the airport on Thurs. Finally they will be home from Florida. Bill insisted on going down before Thanksgiving and now can't wait to get home. I think he missed us...LOL. As I have said before, he wants to learn to use a computer and wants me to teach him. THAT should be interesting....
Enjoy the day and those who are teachers, this is your last day before break!!






0 comments: