Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20, 2009



UPDATE:
I went to lunch with Linda today and while I was waiting I saw Beth. It's a GIRL!! WHOOHOOO!!! She will so enjoy shopping for girl things....Now if Jacie gets on it and has a boy next they will both have one of each. Happy Happy Families!




Beth Loomis is finding out today what she will be having in Sept. Girl or Boy??? She has bet her dh that it is another boy since all the little gimicks to figure it out that she and Jacie have done indicate another boy. I know Beth would love a little girl but either way this little one will be spoiled just like Parker compliments of Granny....lol.
Jeremy called and he and Mandi had a big surprise last night. Mandi's mom showed up with her sister for a visit. Neither of them knew they were coming. I told Jeremy that I just might have to hop a plane and make a surprise visit also.
Raining here again today. This will really green things up. Grass is growing like crazy. Pat has already mowed twice. Dogs don't like the rain either. No sunning on the deck :(.
New phones are coming along. I have found some great utubes that demo some of the options. Also read lots on line and have actually figured some things out on my own. Once I get the hang of it, I am sure I will like it.
Have a great day~quack, quack.

0 comments: