Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009


Ok, I have had enough rain! All day long yesterday and again today.....enough!!
Linda and I had a good time yesterday in Zanesville. We had lunch and then shopped a little. Didn't stay too long since Linda had a dr. appt.
Spent today cleaning "the room" ~hey you can actually see the floor now! LOL Worked on my boat swap craft challenge. My theme was winter which is right up my ally since I love things sparkling and shiny. I am also to do Thanksgiving so that one may be a bit of a challenge but I am workin on it.
Can you believe there was so much trash from my cleaning that the bags would not all fit in the two huge trash barrels. I guess it needed done huh?
Changed the bedding and am almost finished with the weeks laundry. Been a busy day! Hope all who had to go back to school today had a good day. I remember well how restless the kids get when its raining and they have to stay inside...especially coming off a long weekend.


1 comments:

Rachel B said...

we should do a craft fair together this summer!!!