Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23, 2009



Ah, the rain has stopped....finally. It is supposed to be in the 80's the rest of the weekend and Monday. WOO HOO! I am finishing up my mother's day craft things AND........drum roll......I got a HUGE order for candy bars ~ 500 of them~for Green Local Schools. My friend Linda called and they want them for staff appreciation. I used their logo and created a pretty nice wrapper. Should be fun trying to get 500 of them finished in a week....phewwwww. I will have to hustle.
Diane, Brody's breeder has her first spring litter of pups. They are really cute...3 girls and 1 boy and they all appear to be tricolored like their dad.
Pat has gotten a few new tools for his workshop. He is really making progress in sprucing up his work area.
Nothing new from Jeremy and Mandi. Guess no news is good news.
Planning on going to Wal Mart and Zanesville tomorrow. Groceries and stuff for the "big order".

1 comments:

Rachel B said...

WOW! That's incredible! Good luck and let me know how it goes with your gigantic order!!!