Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24 , 2009


Chocolate! Chocolate! I have 16 boxes of Hershey bars on my kitchen table ....that is 550 bars!!! I got the wrappers from Staples printing and they are wonderful. Look very nice. I like the weight for wrappers. I could never have copied that many in such short time and so perfectly. I can't imagine all the cartridges I would have used.....
Well while I was waiting for the printing to be finished, I went to Sams for the candy. When I came out...I HAD A FLAT TIRE! AND I had Pat's car. I thought he was going to have to come to Z'ville and change it for me and then I thought...duh, Sam's has a tire shop and they fixed it for me and even better....since I am a member.....it was FREE!!! Oh, happy day. Had to wait almost 2 hours to get all this fixed but it was worth it for free.
Came home and we grilled out. Pat had finished mowing so he was hungry. I started my project and am nearly finished with the first box of 36 bars. My self made deadline is next weekend. Envelops should arrive Wed. so I can complete the project then and deliver them to Linda over the weekend. At least that is my plan.
Enjoy the weekend. Sunny and warm~YEAH!!!


0 comments: