Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28, 2009



Happy Saturday! Not much going on here. Dogs and I cleaned out some kitchen cupboards this AM while Pat went to Kiem lumber and to town. Jeremy texted me from the Twins/ Red Sox game. He and Mandi got tickets and seats were 4 rows back in front of home plate. Sun shining..warm...you get the picture....grrrrrrr.
Well, at least it wasn't raining here today as predicted.
The vampire books which the HBO series True Blood was based on just came out on Kindle so guess what I bought and will be reading next??? Yes, I am on a vampire kick. What can I say :)
Washington dinner being planned this week so am looking forward to that. Lunch planned with Linda C. on Monday and have a few more Easter craft things to drop off at S. Lawn.
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

0 comments: