Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 25, 2009


I stole this graphic from another site. Just too cute I thought. The rain finally hit today.We needed the rain so I guess it is ok.Dogs were not happy to have to go out in the wet but they did so with some coaxing.
I made a cute little bunny paint bucket today to take to Linderlou tomorrow. We are meeting for breakfast in Dover. She is supposed to be on spring break this week but has to work. Of course I had to fill it with her favorite snack...carmel corn.
Pat got an awesome t-shirt from the kids. Jeremy also has him "paid in full" from a loan. Both of them are happy. Mandi reports the apt. is coming along and they are happy.
I HAVE to get my crafting room in some kind of order! Too much junk in that room. It is driving me nuts. I just have to get motivated to trash some stuff.

"Shoes can change your LIFE".....just ask Cinderella.

I love this quote! Must be why I have always had an obsession with shoes.

0 comments: