Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19. 2009




GOODBYE WINTER!!!
Today is the last day of winter. Yeah! I am sure we will have more cold days and maybe even more white stuff before it's all over with but at least we are on the way to warmer days. Pat undid the deck furniture so we are ready to spend time outside. The dogs have already enjoyed the past few days of warmer weather out on the deck. Today it is cooler and rain is in the area.
The cupboards in the workshop are coming along nicely. Pat has the doors all finished, glued and are drying. He will have them up this week. They are just beautiful. I am very proud of his wood working abilities. He can do anything.
On a health note, I am going to try a new perscription for my rosacea. The med I am on is very expensive....like $4 a pill!!! The generic is MUCH cheaper but may have some side effects...mostly stomach discomfort. I am willing to give it a try to save the money.
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: