Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March 3, 2009


I had to post this little bear....it has the same headband that little Avie Wright has. Cute cute cute!
Made it out today....cold cold cold. Sent Mandi her birthday gift...it will be late but better late than never. Took me awhile to get it all together and packed and sent. Then got gas, an ice cap at T. Hortons and then to Wally World for a few things.
Spent the afternoon catching up on my recorded shows...isn't Brothers and Sisters getting interesting. Also like CSI Miami's latest show. Eric and Calee~some pair.
Did order and get book 3 of the Twilight series and started it tonight. Guess I can see why the movie was such a hit. Course I like vampire stories so....
Supposed to be warmer tomorrow so maybe spring is on the way???? I CERTAINLY HOPE SO!!

0 comments: