Friday, March 06, 2009

March 6, 2009


Ok, now how weird is this? It is 10AM and it is 58 degrees out. Last week it was in the teens! Crazy Ohio weather. I am not going to complain though...nice to have the warm weather.
Jeremy and Mandi have their apartment and will begin moving this next week. They are very excited to move into their own place and begin their life together. Hummmm, maybe a wedding in the near future? I don't know but as long as they are happy and healthy it will happen in time.
Have a massage today, then lunch with Pat. With the warm weather, I plan to come home and sit on the deck with the dogs. I know they will love being outside. It has been a long winter inside for them as well. Think I will take my Kindle out with me...LOL. I have read so much lately!
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Wanted to add this picture of Jeremy and his golf professionals at Colonial. He's the second one on the left.

0 comments: