Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010









Had another nice breakfast with Linda M. yesterday. She loved the centerpieces and gave me the card box, 7 church arrangements and 2 huge wreaths for the church. Will be busy. I also finished up the first of Wendy B's order. They were just stickers for her petal cones but they are finished and look nice.
Dogs have been in and out. Since it has rained, we have to wash paws when they come in. Brody tolerates it but Emma....no way jose. She throws a royal fit! So what else is new...what a hellion she is.

Spring game was yesterday so Mandi and Jeremy were happy to watch OSU football again. Jeremy wants one of the pink jersey's they are auctioning off for Speilman fund. Ha Ha they are a little expensive as I was sure they would be for such a good cause.

Somehow I managed to chip my front tooth yesterday...go figure. I hope Dr. John is in on Mon. and can fit me in to fix it!!

Hoping the weather gets the rain out of its system and the sunshine returns for this week.


0 comments: