Thursday, April 01, 2010

April 1, 2010




Today it has been 9 years since I lost my mom. I miss her everyday. SO many times I want to pick up the phone to share news with her.

Emma continues to grow and drive us nuts with the house training...lol. She is 14 weeks old so she has time. Good days and bad but we will get there. Brody and her are still best buds.

Doing laundry and making cookies today. Got some new towels and just ordered new bath mats. Times to update the bathroom a bit. After a few years towels just look dingy and need replaced.

Pat ordered the fence last Monday and it will be ready in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see the dogs run free in the fenced in area. Should make our life easier as well.

Warm, sunshiny day....bring it on!!!
Here is a new picture of Emma enjoying the fat boy on the deck.



0 comments: