Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12. 2010















Here are pictures of what I've been doing for the past week or so. Linda Martin's stepdaughter is getting married in June. These are the favor boxes I made for her....300 of them! And then I had to "purple up" the little candle holders for her with some flowers. I only have 30 of them to do. I love having something to do besides housework that is...lol. She seems very happy with my work so that is good.
This week I see Wendy Bowen for my massage and I am going to get an order for things for her daughter's wedding in May. So when you ask if I am keeping busy...YES!

Emma continues to grown and learn new tricks. Like dragging the toilet paper roll down the hallway, chewing up anything she can get her paws on and pestering Brody to death. They have had a wonderful time on the deck all weekend and have slept all night...yeah!

Pat has the doggie door and steps finished so now we are waiting on the fence to be installed. Can't wait!

1 comments:

Rachel B said...

The favors and flowers look amazing!!!