Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010











Our fence is up! YIPEE~the dogs ran and ran and ran tonight.Happy happy dogs!! They (and we) should sleep well tonight. Just let them out for a final call and it was so great to just open the door and they went out on their own...no more leashes and walking in the dark.
I finished my 4th yoga class tonight. Patty recommended I try it and I am so glad I took her advise. My knees are 100%++ better. Lynn, the teacher, says she is not going to do weekly classes during the summer but may do some monthly meetings. Guess I will have to keep up by doing on line classes...not as much fun. The group is all middle aged and we all have the same aches and pains. :) Lots of laughs as we work.
Beautiful weather lately....little cold in the AM but nice by noon. Hope to have the dogs out most of the day tomorrow. I need to clean the carpets....:(.



0 comments: