Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30.2009


This cat is how I feel many days....how about you? LOL
Here it is the last day of June. Jeremy called and his books have been reviewed and approved already. That was super fast since they were just sent out Monday (yesterday). So, he is signed up for the checkpoint in August not September ...good thing! He goes the 24/25th for written tests and an oral presentation. I have not doubt he will do well. His head pro announced to the staff that he was going to his check point and is very pleased he is on his way to completing this important leg of the program.
This was the last day for resumes for the opportunity director job. I have heard nothing. I am just hoping I at least get an interview.
At this point I doubt that I will be going to Florida next week. Since Jeremy is going in Aug. for his checkpoint, he may come home in Sept. for a long weekend. And we are planning on going down for Thanksgiving.
Going to town tomorrow. Have several bags of things to drop off at Goodwill. Then to bank and to help Bill with the computer.
Hope everyone is having a great summer!

0 comments: