Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009













Even after all my threats to disown them, Jeremy and Mandi managed to give me a scare....LOL Unfortunately the picture is very blurry but you get the point. I told them NOT to go to Vegas while they were out west and get hitched or else!!! They of course had to get a dig in and sent me this picture. Too funny! They found this guy in Phoenix I guess?? They were off to the Grand Canyon today. What a great vacation they are having!!
Took brother John to Z'ville today for a stress test. It took 3 hours so I went shopping. Got more landscaping lights and s little something for Bill for Father's Day. Didn't see much else that interested me.
I watched the first episode of True Blood on HBO last night. It is season 2. Good show but I really liked the books the best.
Gonna be a hot week I am afraid. Don't have anything else to do outside the house so I will enjoy the air conditioning. :)

0 comments: