Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23, 2009



Had lunch today with Patty. Seems that everyone is leaving for summer trips. Linda C. is gone to Miss. and Patty will be gone for the most part for the next few weeks. No more lunches for awhile I guess. :(
Ok, I have decided to maybe come out of retirement. I have put in my resume for the Cosh. Opportunity School director. As of today Patty said there were about 26 resumes turned in so I doubt I have a chance at the position but what the heck. I would love to have a chance to do the job. Resumes are being taken until June 30 so I won't know anything for awhile. But if anyone out there knows any of the board members and can give me a good plug...LOL.
Been working on computer things for Bill, Pat's step dad. I learned how to make a snapshot of a page and was able to give him some tutorial pages which should help when I am not around. Just goes to show that there are still many things to learn to do on the computer.
Hope everyone is having a great summer!!


1 comments:

Rachel B said...

Very exciting! good luck!