Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009


Well it finally decided to rain today. Been a constant drizzle all morning. Some thunder earlier but nothing much. Dogs have been chewing on chewies and sleeping...imagine that???
I am contemplating a trip to Florida to see Jeremy. Mandi is coming home in July for two weeks and he will be alone so I thought he might enjoy some company for a few days~even if it is just good ole mom. Cheap air fare now so ..... It kinda depends on my new venture and how that all pans out. More on that later when I find out more. I haven't seen him in a year so it is time! Pat and I are planning on going down at Thanksgiving but that is a long way off. Right now he and Mandi are getting ready to fly to Arizona tomorrow to see her brother. I told them both NOT to go to Vegas and elope! LOL
Going to Z'ville to get hair done this afternoon. Linda C. and I are going. She is then coming home to get Kelly and then off to the airport to get Kendra and Blane. Kelly graduates from Ohio State on Sunday. Her party is on Saturday and should be fun.
Jacie said she was having a garage sale tomorrow...I hope it does not rain for her big day. She is braver than I am...I just pack stuff up and take it to Goodwill.
I'm missing the Washington dinner tonight. Of all the nights, they decided on the same night I had my hair appt. ugh! Sent my regrets to Rachel who will pass them along to the group.

0 comments: