Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 26, 2009



Today Pat and I have been married for 27 years. Happy Anniversary Pat....I love you!
Here are some pics from that special day...my my how we have all changed. (especially our hair...Pat with a beard and a perm...me with a mullet cut yikes....LOL)

Me with my sister Joanie and neices Molly and Erica.






Helpers for the day Tina Knoff, Linda Jones and Judy Maxwell







The cake~ It was wonderful....not Litty's but just as good. The lady that made it made all our cakes at that time, Doris Kent~ she has since passed away.




Pat and the kids at the church. Molly(neice) is now married with 2 daughters, Erica(neice) is married with 1 son and our son Jeremy is working on it...LOL



The Adams' Family~Bill, Mert and Granny Skeet



Jeremy and mom




Me and my mom



Pat and I



1 comments:

Rachel B said...

Such great pictures!!!! Love it!