Sunday, February 01, 2009

First day of February!


Just thought I would add a little football humor for my son...how about that one Jeremy? LOL He told me that today at a local watering hole they will have all you can eat crab legs for $25. They have no idea what they are in for.....the boy can eat his weight in crab legs....believe me I have seen it!!! Enjoy them Jeremy.
I think he has realized after a fender bender the other day how precious life is as is
our time with each other. Luckily no one was hurt...... just his car. We all need to treasure everyday we have and let those we love know they are loved through thought and deed.
It is supposed to be warmer..40's today woohoo....so Pat and I will be out later trying to clear some of the ice from the deck and driveway.
Brody just cracks me up with his love of the snow. He just runs and leaps around the yard like a little deer. Ali of course is not so thrilled. I am hoping he is learning to be off lead but when there is a cat in the yard all bets are off. I should say he is off .....after the cat!
I learned to use my cricut machine and am in seventh heaven. I have had the machine for nearly a year and at $200 that is wasted time. But I was not in any hurry to set it all up etc. should say just too lazy. Well, I found info on u tube with videos on how to set it all up and get started. It took some time because of updates needed etc. but wow! Now I am watching u tube videos on things to create with it. Oh, how I wish I had had it when I was teaching in a classroom years ago! Rachel Bentz was the one who encouraged me to get the machine and I thank her for that advice. Now, I know some of you have no idea what this machine does so google it and see. Basically it will cut out letters of any size and font you type in. Too cool.
That is about it for today. Laundry to do and watching the game later. May the best team win!

0 comments: