Friday, February 20, 2009

February 19, 2009




I had a great day yesterday even though it was sooooo cold. Wind chills in the single numbers. I had a wonderful massage from Wendy which is always relaxing. Then lunch at Thomas' (steak salads) with Linda C. It is always great to catch up and realize I am glad I retired...LOL.

Last night I went to Beth 's first Gold Canyon candle party at Jacie's house. It was fun. I bought a couple of the new "pods" to make the house smell good. Yummo, gotta love those candles. While at Jacie's I realized that our dogs are little compared to her Hooch. He is lover but is HUGE! But then I guess all great danes are. :)Thanks for the fun Beth and Jacie!

Need to do some grocery shopping but not looking forward to going out into the cold.....Pat is planning a trip to Keim tomorrow so will get to try out their new restaurant for breakfast..yeah! Supposed to snow 1-4 inches though so hope we get to go.

Stay warm friends!


0 comments: