Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009



I am so happy. Got my blood work results back and everything was in the normal range! My cholesterol has not been below 250 for years. Even on different medications we could not get it down. I began taking Crestor last spring and this time my level was....drum roll......188! Needless to say, dr and I are both pleased as punch. All other levels esp. liver and kidney which can be affected by Crestor were in normal ranges..woohoo! Now for my whine....those of you who work for CCS know that when we get out blood work done, if all is normal, you get a big smiley face on your test results. Well, I have NEVER gotten that smiley face and had I been still employed with the schools, this time I would have gotten that dang smiley face!!! Oh well...........

Waiting on the stormy weather to coming our way. Has been windy most of the day and tornado warnings are out in our area. Guess we won't be using the grill tonight even though it is still 50's out. Supposed to drop into the 30's overnight...yuk!

Stopped off at the Supt. office today to pick up my severence check...boy does U. Sam take out a lot! I also received a lovely wooden music box from Warther's that was engraved with CCS, my name and years of service. This was the retirement gift from the district. Very nice~

0 comments: