Sunday, February 08, 2009

February 9, 2009




Well, we had a warm weekend. Unfortunately Pat was sick. He has the flu bug as do many of his co-workers. I just hope I don't get it!


I am sitting here watching Brody watch the animal planet. He loves it. Especially since there is a jack russell on the Victoria Stillwell show today. Hummm,. maybe he will learn something. It just amazes me the way he sits and watches.


I am posting Brody's first birthday/Valentines day pics today. He will be one on the 17th. Seems like we just got him.


News on the Kindle. I guess the K2 is to be released tomorrow so now the BIG question is will those who ordered and have not received yet get the K1 or K2??? Some thing we will get an email asking which we want since they cost the same. Others thing we will get what we ordered. I really don't care just get it to me!! It's been a long wait...since before Christmas.


Hoping the weather stays nice for a few more days. Enjoy !

0 comments: