Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pat and I finished up the homemade stew I made yesterday. He really liked this batch and yes, I did write down how I made it so I can do it again...LOL Tasted good since it has been so cold out. More snow 1-2" expected this weekend and more again the first of the week...ugh!

Here are some pictures of my latest creations. I am cutting things with my Cricut machine out of vinyl which can be put on walls without damaging the surface. Such fun!





I have been organizing the wedding "stuff" and cleaning out the craft room in the process. I can't believe how much there is and most of it is ready to go. Thanks to Linda M. I have a lot of things that were no cost to us...yea! Save the Dates will be made as soon as the magnet sheets arrive and I get them printed. Oh, speaking of printing, Santa Pat did get me a new color laser printer for Christmas. Not fired it up yet but getting close. Have to wait to get a new cd drive for my laptop so I can load the software.

Update on the Sugar Bowl trip. Mandi and Jeremy did get to New Orleans. They also got free tickets to the game...Jeremy has connections...always knows someone who knows someone...lol. While on their trip they got to meet Peyton Hillis of the Cleveland Browns. They report that the trip was awesome!



Stay warm out there!!

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

Hillis is pretty cute! You might just have to come over to teach me the vinyl thing. I'll make u lunch!

Jeanne said...

Any time Rachel...just let me know when....of course we will have to wait til the spring thaw at this point...lol