Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27,2011




So, I got the Save the Dates finished and mailed out. They turned out very nice. Mandi and Jeremy liked them...J even called me to thank me! He is so busy that I rarely hear from him. :(

Have the centerpieces to tackle next. I did one yesterday which turned out as expected. Will be very nice on the tables I think. Pat has to cut the styrofoam balls for me this weekend and then I can begin the assembly line to complete the other 23! Yep, 24 total.

Signs for family tables are completed. Final decision on favor boxes has been made. We are going with metallic red and silver chinese take out boxes. Have had trouble finding a red that was the correct color of red.

Mandi has updated their website and everything is moving along on time. She and Jeremy sent their guest list to Paula and when it is finalized, I can begin the favors and invitations. Such a fun time! I just wish Mandi and Jeremy were here to join in the fun or preparing. Miss them terribly!

A little snow is expected today and tomorrow but nothing significant...yea! I'm ready for spring. Just found out that my friend Rachel B. is pregnant. She is so great with kids and will be a WONDERFUL mommy. I am SOOOOO happy for her! Congratulations Rachel!!

You can see the wedding items on my other blog: http://hollydayscreations.blogspot.com/
Maybe someday this will become a business for me????

1 comments:

Rachel B said...

Thanks Jeanne!!! All of your wedding creations look BEAUTIFUL!!!