Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20. 2011


Yep, and it's gonna get colder. We have about 5 inches of snow on the ground and the temp is going down to 14 tonight. Wind is supposed to start tonight as well. All school in the county have already called off for tomorrow and it is only 10 PM. County under a level 1.

This week has been interesting. Many people in town including my brother lost their gas so for many that ment no heat or hot water. He was a day without but then it was repaired. As of today most have had their service restored but what a mess!

Spent a few days trying to get the laser printer to work. No problem installing it to the laptop but still can't get the wireless to work....ggggrrrrr. Finished the Save the Dates and mailed them out today. I love the job the laser printer does!

Supposed to have a massage tomorrow at 11 but I doubt I will go in and I doubt Wendy will come to town either. :( Been three weeks and if I don't get to go tomorrow I will have to wait two more weeks.




0 comments: