Sunday, November 08, 2009

November 8, 2009


It was a fun weekend. I went to the craft show at Sacred Heart church on Saturday. Judie was there with me with her Stampin Up stuff. Not many buyers but lots of lookers. I had a few sales and made enough to pay for my table and then a little so it was ok. Saw lots of people I hadn't seen in awhile. :)
Pat had packed up the deck furniture for winter and today we covered it with the tarp. Hate to have to do this but winter will be here soon. It was a great day to do it...sunshining and warm.
Brody still seems to be ok with Ali girl gone. I am pretty sure we have at least one mouse in the kitchen since I heard things last night and saw some signs. He was going nuts around the stove the other night so I think he knows there is something. Pat put out traps today so we shall see. If you can believe this, he went to Wally to get the traps and they were sold out! He got the new kind that you don't have to touch the mouse to dispose. Don't know if it will work as well but....
Well, I have Brody watching the animal planet as I type. It is Dogs 101. I just tell him no barking and he sits and watches. It is too funny! What a dog sitter!!!
Everyone have a great week ahead. Only a couple of weeks and we go to Florida to visit Jeremy and Mandi...can't wait to see you guys!





0 comments: