Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009 Mouser Brody!


Brody had me up again last night several times. Again he just stood in the kitchen looking at me. I thought again that he wanted to go out but he didn't. I finally gave up after the third time and just told him to go to bed! Sure enough this morning when Pat checked the mouse traps we had caught another one!! Brody the Mouser! LOL. Again, I guess I should be thankful he doesn't bark incessantly or tear things up trying to get at the mouse. We haven't had mice in several years. I think the outside neighborhood cats are getting lazy....plus there aren't as many of them as there used to be. No fear..Brody is on it :)
Have a few craft things to complete and then take all into South Lawn for the teachers to see. Also see there are seasonal flu shots tomorrow at the health dept. so may try to get in and get one.

1 comments:

Rachel B said...

Good job, Brody!!!