Saturday, January 02, 2010

January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!
The end of 2009 was a great intro to the new year. Jeremy and Mandi got engaged. I am sure the new year will bring wonderful things for everyone.
The second litter of puppies has arrived. This time there are 2 boys and 2 girls. Pics again on shingleoak.com. Brody's mom is the last to deliver and I am not sure when she is due. A couple of weeks yet I think. Anyways it will be fun to watch these little guys grown through the pictures.
Very cold out today and it is supposed to stay cold for a week or so. Well it is winter in Ohio..... With wind chills it is below zero. Brody and I do NOT like this cold!!!
Way to go Bucks! The win over the ducks was a great game. See how my son dressed for the game....what can I say....he's a fan and yes, that is his snuggie.


1 comments:

Rachel B said...

the puppies are adorable and I got an Ohio State snuggie for Christmas too :-)