Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18. 2010























It is MLK day and the weather wasn't half bad. Usually it is a terrible day with snow and cold.
I am teaching myself to use Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. So far the Photoshop is easier. I am getting pretty good with it even after one day of playing. I have learned that the only way to learn a new program is to play with it. I watched some videos on Utube and that has helped. Amazing what you can do with graphics and pictures.
I am also teaching myself to make monograms for the wedding using publisher. Have made a pattern for a banner and probably an aisle runner if Mandi decides she wants one. Found some cute ideas for the table cameras. Have them saved as well. This summer should be fun deciding with her what she wants to use. Can't wait!!
Was very surprised on facebook today when I found a long lost friend. She did my nails for year and is living in Pa. She happened to reply to another facebook friend of mine and I saw the posting. Nice to connect with old friends.
Only a few more weeks and we will have a new little pup in the house. I hope Brody gets along well with her. I am sure they will do fine together. He is such a loving dog, I think he will protect her. Can't wait for the call from Diane to say she is ready to come home with us. Probably first of March or so.
Back to work for all you school folks.




0 comments: