Monday, December 07, 2009

December 7, 2009


With only a few weeks left until Christmas things are moving right along. Most of the shopping is finished. Have baking to do. Pat wants to make buckeyes and I have a couple of cookie recipes to make. Of course there is the annual carmel corn which everyone wants. At least this year I have my silicone gloves so I won't burn my hands.
No baby yet for Kelly Clark. Linda and I are having lunch today (Mon) and Kel is supposed to join us. Wonder if she will make it. I told Linda it is for sure a girl...we are always late. Baby was due Saturday.
Pat was pretty sick this weekend. We both slept alot so I suspect we both were coming down with something. Seem to be better today. Let's hope so!
Hope everyone is gearing up for the last minute rush. Merry Merry!!

0 comments: