Wednesday, July 08, 2009

July 8, 2009








I have finished another book on my Kindle. Been reading a lot lately! Much like my mother I read the book but don't remember the titles once I read them...LOL



Got wonderful news the other day from Jeremy. He thought he would have to wait 6 months before his class A would take affect but he has been grandfathered in and when he passes his test in Aug. he will be class A on the spot. Woo Hoo!!


Mandi is in Ohio for two weeks. Pat and I are having dinner with her and her parents on Saturday at the Pro's Table. Should be fun. We have met her mom but not her dad. This time we will call Jeremy so he will feel he is part of the evening.


Gave Bill another computer lesson this afternoon. He is doing very well. I think he is no longer afraid of it so he is playing more. He can no play solitare, find his email and read it, send email and check his stocks. Not bad for only two weeks.


0 comments: