Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, 2009


I have officially one week to do things in my 50's~my how time flies. Getting old just sucks!! So does retirement when you don't have anyone to enjoy the freedom with you!

I have begun reading a new book on my Kindle about the FLDS called Escape. It is about the life of a girl who was married to the Jessup family and her escape from the lifestyle. I read another similar book last summer and enjoyed it so thought this would be a change from all the vampire novels of recent months. LOL

We were rained out of our doggie playdate last week so we hope to try again tomorrow. I just hope Brody and Zoe get along and have fun in the fenced in yard.
Pat has to work today. Has some billings to do. All the same job but each company wants the same info on "their" invoice paper in a certain way so it takes forever to complete. He had hoped to install the new air conditioner in the workshop but that will have to wait until he gets home.

I have heard that they have interviewed for the opportunity school director position and I was not called so I take it I am not of interest to them for the position. Oh, well. Would have been an exciting challange but not ment to be.

It is almost 5AM and the dogs will be wanting their breakfast soon. I have a massage at 11 and that is it for the day. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: