Saturday, January 03, 2009

Saturday, January 3, 2009



Hum, seems funny writing 2009. Glad I am not working because I am sure I would screw up dates on things still writing 2008. LOL I went to Newark yesterday and got some new crafting supplies. I hope to have some pictures of my latest projects on here soon. Mostly Valentine's Day things.

Pat and I are going to New Philly tonight to the Pro's Table for dinner with Jim and Linda (Martin) Murray. Been a while since we have had dinner together so it should be a fun time. Good food+good company always equals good time.

Jeremy reports the golf season has officially begun...they have 300 people scheduled each day for the next 3 days. Glad he is busy. Mandi goes back to school on Monday. Brother John got a good report from the Dr. and goes back to work on Monday.

Later!

0 comments: