Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009



Ok more like ice today but maybe snow coming later on. Linda and I made it to Z'ville to get hair done last night and back before it got too bad. What am I saying...I did 35-40 mph the whole way home!

This morning it is all sleet. Many power outages in parts of the state. I hope we don't lose power! The weather out of Columbus says we will be getting snow from now on. I shoveled off the deck to get the slushy stuff off before it freezes. About 4 inches to arrive soon....ugh!

Been doing some new crafting. Have most of my Valentine Day things ready to display and some Easter/mother's day. I am very curious about the word books so I got the necessary materials to try this new project. Wish me luck! Maybe you will be a lucky one to get one of my creations...lol

Update at 10:15....man! It is snowing like mad now. Weather man was correct. Big flakes coming down and covering fast. Now they are saying 9 inches and won't be finished until tonight....so goes winter in Ohio on this day.

0 comments: