Sunday, January 08, 2012

January 8, 2012


Worked last Thurs. and Friday. Friday was an all day inservice for OTES in Zanesville. Good information. Now I wish I had applied for the train the trainer program but apps closed Dec. 31.

Have to take Mike to the eye dr. tomorrow for his other laser surgery. Probably have to take him back on Tues for his follow up. At least Pat won't have to take the time off work to do it. Thurs. and Fri. I work again. Friday is inservice for all teachers. I will be with Grant on OTES session and then by myself with the TIF session. HOpe teachers ask some good questions! Seems they don't really care much about all the work a few are doing for their benefit.

Jeremy had his first day at TwinEagles today. Group of players arrived in a helicopter! Some people have WAY too much money! Hope it is a good gig for him.

Rain this week....:(





0 comments: