Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011

Yep, I think winter is well on it's way to Ohio. In the teens this morning.
Pat and I went to Z'ville yesterday and got a new couch...leather! It is being delivered Friday-his birthday. Now to get rid of our old one....maybe one of the guys at work will want it???

Just a week and a few days and Jeremy and Mandi will be home! Been busy cleaning and decorating. This will be such a wonderful Christmas having them home.

All the presents are bought. Have a couple more still coming in the mail that should arrive this week. Next week is for baking...chex mix, carmel corn, cookies and Pat's birthday cake.

Tomorrow I go to Columbus for a TIF meeting...ugh! At least it won't be bad weather. Tuesday I will be taking Mike to the eye dr. He's having caterac surgery. Will work on Thursday since I have a meeting with Kathy aat 9AM. Probably all I will work until the first of the year. :)

Stay warm all!!!

Had to share this from FB. So funny!!!

New design for winter...scarlet and gray even :)




0 comments: