Wednesday, July 06, 2011

July 6, 2011

We are down to the wire of sorts. Nine days and the big day will be here. Jeremy comes in on Tuesday...did I say I can't wait!!! Mandi will be coming down sometime Monday to spend the night. Then a wonderful massage for her with Miss Wendy before we go to Columbus to pick up J. Did I say I can't wait? !!

All wedding things are ready to go. The programs are left to be printed but first need final approval from Mandi and Jeremy. I will finish up the outside sign today hopefully at least tomorrow if it needs more time to dry.

Mandi has her bachelorette party at Put in Bay this weekend. Wish I could go but I hate to drive that long drive by myself. Besides I have a million things to do at home....like clean...ugh!

More later! Enjoy the weather and pray for a cool dry day on the 16th!

Isn't this pic amazing!






0 comments: