Wednesday, June 08, 2011

June 8, 2011

!



Well yesterday was quite exciting. I found a dead chipmunk in the dog's pool~ I don't know if Emma killed it or was just playing with it. By the time I found it, the dogs were both out in the yard. Emma was wet though so I know she was in the pool at some point. So, I got a shovel and removed the poor creature, emptied out the pool and will scrub it later.

Had to go to Z'ville for a dr. appt. On the way home ran into a terrible thunderstorm. Luckily we had no hail. Rained very hard for some time then nothing but heat and humidity. More of the same the rest of the week.

All flowers are finished for the wedding except Paula and my corsages. Can't get the last couple of flowers I need to finish them. Been backordered for over a month! Mandi and Jeremy have been working on the write ups for the program so that will be the next project. Then the buckeyes for favors and we are done!

Enjoy the heat all



0 comments: