Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27, 2011

Ok been awhile since I posted. Lots going on!!
Valentines Day brought a surprise....flowers from Mandi and Jeremy and a Reese ice cream cake from Pat. Yummo!



Miss Patty suggested me to Dr. Hire and I am now the lead for the Coshocton City Schools' Teacher Incentive Grant. It is a part time job which will involve working off and on as needed and attending meetings. Should be a great challenge. Nice to be involved again but not have the responsiblities of a building and all that goes with it.

Pat has been after me for years to get rid of my Pontiac Bonneville. I didn't realize how worried he was when I drove it out of town. It was 11 yrs. old and had over 100 thou. miles on it. Still running great but he worried. I told him when I retired that if I got another job I would get a new car. Wellll, he held me to that. I looked at the Chevy Cruze but when we looked at the Hondas I was sold. I drove an Accord and CR-V. There was no question the CR-V was the one. Got it last Friday. LOVE IT!!!


Spring weather seems to be trying to come through. Can't come too soon. Enjoy it!




1 comments:

Rachel B said...

love your CR-V! So cute! Does your new position mean I get to see you once in a while for school or is it more of a boe or work at home position?