Thursday, October 01, 2009

October 1, 2009



I'm back in Ohio after a wonderful week in Florida with Jeremy and Mandi. It was a GREAT time. I guess I didn't realize how much I really missed them both until I got there and then it was time to leave too soon.
The last day I was there, Tues., they both had to work so I just hung out at the apt. with Nuttyman. Then that night we went to dinner at the Outback with Jeremy's boss Brian. Fabulous time! I am so much more relaxed now knowing that they are only 2hours away if we need them or they need us and they are so stinkin happy it is disgusting...LOL. No really, they are very happy and doing well.
Pat and the dogs were all happy to have me back. Pat is feeling better after the kidney stone incident. He even did all the laundry while I was gone...what a guy! :)
I am having lunch with Linda Clark today ...have much to catch up on. Massage tomorrow and then it is fair weekend. Doubt we will attend but who knows.
Those of you who are teaching....ENJOY THE FAIR BREAK....I KNOW you all need the time off. LOL


0 comments: