Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September 1, 2009



Happy September! I was walking Brody last night and noticed some leaves already starting to change. Fall is Pat's favorite time of year. Flannel shirts and cool crisp days. Speaking of Pat, he has almost finished his cupboards in the workshop. It will be a very organized workshop when it is complete. Very nice!

Dogs will be enjoying the cooler weather, well, Brody at least. When we spend time on the deck on cool evenings, Ali shivers since she is cold. Pat says she is like his stepdad Bill who can't stand the cold. We just wrap her up in a sweatshirt or blanket and she is happy.

I have been doing some crafting. Went to a Stampin Up open house at Judie Snoot's house on Ssturday. Bought a couple of new things. Pat and I went to Mt. Vernon on Sunday and I got more ceramic tiles to make coasters and magnets. Then Monday I printed and attached the graphics on each one. Need to purchase more magnets and then begin packaging.

Everyone have a wonderful beginning to the fall season! Those of you back at school, hang in there, next weekend is a long one. :)



1 comments:

Rachel B said...

fall is my favorite too!!!!!