Friday, May 01, 2009

May 1, 2009


Ok, if I were one of these cats, I would be the little one in the back with the blank face....like, how the heck did I get HERE??? I am NOT a "ride" person just ask my husband or son. LOL
Had a wonderful massage today after a month without one and then a lovely lunch with Patty at the English Ivy. It was so nice to catch up. Took some mother's day and graduation things to S. Lawn. All seems well there but I didn't get to visit as I had to get to my appointment.
Retirement is good for me I guess. Yesterday at my 6 mo. dr. appt. she was very pleased with my blood test numbers and my blood pressure was 120/66. WOW!!!
Pat was home today on his first Friday off with his 4 day work weeks. He is working in his workshop on projects. He enjoys tinkering out there so that is good.
Rained off and on all day and supposed to do the same for the next few days. Tomorrow the candy bars will be delivered to Linda. Pat and I are meeting her and Jim at the Dutch Valley restaurant for breakfast to make the exchange. Tomorrow night is the retirement get together for Roger and Carol Moore. Bet they are looking forward to retirement and the new grandbaby.
Everyone have a GREAT weekend!

0 comments: