Sunday, December 28, 2008

Missing Jeremy

Sure is quiet here without J home for the holidays ~sniff sniff. I know he misses being here as well especially since Mandi is with her family. Mert and Bill have gone south as well. We miss them all very much.
Pat goes back to work tomorrow so it will be the kids and me again. I may get to have lunch with Mandi if she is feeling better. She has been sick most of her visit home for the holidays. If I can't see J then at least I can see Mandi. She will be flying home to him on Tuesday.
I know that when J gets his class A status and a head pro position, he will be able to take vacations when HE wants to (of course when Mandi is off from school). That will be one of the best late Christmas presents ever~for him to get that class A card!!

0 comments: